More Than Just a Summer Job
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING * MARKETING * CYBER SECURITY
AdminaHealth provides paid and/or academic credit internships to college students and recent college graduates throughout Fairfield County, Connecticut and the surrounding region for 8 weeks or more during the summer months.
AdminaHealth’s Internship Program is an 8 week minimum program that runs Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 5:00 PM EST, 40 hours per week.
Why is AdminaHealth a good choice for summer employment?
- Gain valuable on the job training and experience related to your field while pursuing your education or gaining on the job experience.
- AdminaHealth internship participation is a valuable item on a resume or college application.
What can I expect to get out of an AdminaHealth internship?
- Gain exposure to professional work environments in fields such as Information Technology, Software Engineering, Cyber Security, SaaS, Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success, and more!
- Learn transferrable work and leadership skills which can be applied to future jobs or academics.
Who should apply to be an AdminaHealth intern?
AdminaHealth is seeking students ages 18+ who are bright, innovative, results-orientated individuals.
How Do I Apply?
Submit the following to email@example.com:
- Application (Download PDF)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Letter of Recommendation Guidelines for Students
All applicants must be able to meet our program requirements to be considered.
If your application is accepted, you will be invited to interview for an internship.