Posted: November 28, 2018
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for AdminaHealth LLC Websites. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this websites owned and operated by AdminaHealth LLC. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
2: Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to communicate with you regarding your account, special offers, automated notifications, etc. We will not share your personal information with any third party outside of our organization, unless authorized to do so, or as is needed by law.
3: Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as your name, email address, company information, birthdate, mailing and billing address, zip code, phone number, and payment information). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site, complete transactions, and register you for services. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our order form. To place orders you must provide contact information (such as name and shipping/billing address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We may partner with third party services to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
Except as otherwise set forth herein, we will only disclose personal information that we collect or you provide in the following ways:
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, change in control, or other sale, transfer, or other action with respect to of some or all of AdminaHealth’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personally identifiable information held by AdminaHealth about the Services users is among the assets affected
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your express consent
We may also use your information in special curcumstance which include:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of AdminaHealth LLC, our customers, or others
Our websites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Our services are not directed to children under the age of 18 years. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone whom we know to be under the age of 18. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 18 and has registered or otherwise provided personally identifiable information, we will cancel the corresponding registration and remove his or her personally identifiable information.
11: Changes & Updates
12: Contact Information
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the account representative listed in your Portal License Agreement with questions or problems with the Site or the Services.