So many bills to keep track of for many different carriers and other benefits vendors! Our Billing Suite consolidates it down to one bill, one payment.
- Receive one bill consolidating all your benefit costs
- Break down your single bill for chargebacks by subsidiary, department, P&L, or even employee
- Fully customize your billing to satisfy all unique billing situations
- Offer employees as many benefits as you wish without worrying about additional billing management burdens
No more comparing mountains of paper against each other! Reconcile payments, evidence of insurability, payroll, nearly anything and everything else you can imagine!
- Ensure you pay the right amount to each provider, for each benefit, reconciled against your enrollment
- Avoid premium overpayments
- Reconcile against additional feeds, like payroll, to ensure accurate deductions and confirm evidence of insurability for life plans
- Support all three payment requirements: self-bill, list-bill with short pay, and list-bill without short pay
- Automatically report self-bill enrollment information to the provider as needed: eliminate filling out, signing, and sending in forms or manually entering information on websites
Vendor Reporting provides you a single pane of glass view to information such as enrollments, payments, and exceptions to all vendors while communicating exceptions and self-bill reporting directly to the vendors and carriers, automatically and accurately.
Making payments just got easier. Approval processes and electronic execution of transactions mean you don’t have to chase anyone down for signatures, and you don’t have to mail out your payments.
- Authorize one payment for the amounts due all providers
- Break down payments by subsidiary, department, or P&L, effectively automating internal chargebacks
- Remit payments to each vendor accurately and on time through the Federal Banking System
- See all your benefits-related financial transactions in one place, in real time, on the consolidated benefits ledger
Your data, plus our AI algorithms and reporting, enable you and your client to make better business decisions.
- Find knowledge in the data: what it all means and how it can help you make better decisions for your clients
- Receive actionable insights into your benefit offerings and utilization from AdminaHealth Data Science & Analytics to improve decision making
Ensure that enrolled dependents are eligible for coverage and avoid having to make expensive and difficult amendments and changes later. Every new dependent is automatically checked for eligibility in the enrollment feed, ensuring you remain in compliance and are not paying for ineligible dependents.