Posted: March 17, 2022
- Contact Information
- Information We Collect
- Cookies and Online Tracking Technologies
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- Sharing Your Information
- Opt-out Procedures
- Information Security
- Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Account Information
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Transfer of Information to the United States
- Information About Children
- Links to Other Materials
Salus Finance, LLC dba AdminaHealth
1700 East Putnam Ave
Old Greenwich, CT 06870
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this website (adminahealth.com) and related AdminaHealth webpages and through the SaaS Services (the “Services”)
- In email, text and other electronic messages between you and the Services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Services.
Information We Collect
When you subscribe to the AdminaHealth Services and set up an account we may ask you for certain information to complete the transaction and register you for the Services, such information may include without limitation your name, email address, company, birthdate, mailing and billing address, zip code, phone number, payment information, and employer identification number (EIN) (where applicable).
Further, AdminaHealth and our partners may use automatic data collection technologies such as cookies to collect non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Services, including but not limited to the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, your IP address, aggregate data about the number of visits to the Services, and aggregate data about the pages visited, but in doing so we do not connect this information with your personal information such as your name or email address to personally identify you. For more information, please see the following section.
Cookies and Online Tracking Technologies
Additionally, some Internet browsers have a ‘do not track’ feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform, so we are currently not set up to respond to such signals.
How We Use the Information We Collect
Except as otherwise set forth in a valid Subscription Agreement between AdminaHealth and you, we use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your transactions or communications with us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To present the Services and its functionality to you.
- To notify you about changes to the Services or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your express consent.
We may also use your contact information to contact you about other products and services from AdminaHealth that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your contact information in this way, please use the opt-out procedures described in the Opt-Out Procedures.
Sharing Your Information
AdminaHealth does not sell, trade, or disclose your personal information to third parties except as set forth herein.
Except as otherwise set forth herein, we will only disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, change in control, or other sale, transfer, or other action with respect to of some or all of AdminaHealth’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personally identifiable information held by AdminaHealth about the Services users is among the assets affected.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your express consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of AdminaHealth, our customers, or others.
We may disclose aggregated, non-personal information about users of the Services without restriction.
If you do not wish to have your contact information used by AdminaHealth to promote products or services of AdminaHealth or our business partners, you can opt out by contacting us at 203-973-7520.
If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future promotional email distributions. Certain emails are transactional in nature or relate to your use of our service and are required to be sent to you and cannot be opted out of.
AdminaHealth has implemented security measures to help protect against the risk of loss, misuse, and alteration of sensitive information that you provide. Such security measures include physical security, administrative security, and technical security. Nevertheless, such security measures may not prevent all loss, misuse, or alteration of information on the Services, and AdminaHealth is not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such security failures. By using the Services, you understand that there is a risk that data and communications, including email and other electronic communications, may be accessed by unauthorized third parties. The foregoing does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Account Information
You may access the personal information associated with your account by accessing your account through the Services website. You may update your account information at any time through the Services. AdminaHealth subscribers may request a copy of personal and account information on file by contacting us through the Services or at 203-973-7520. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
You may inactivate your AdminaHealth account in accordance with and subject to your Subscription Agreement or by contacting us directly at 203-973-7520. We will take steps to verify your identity before taking this action. When you request us to inactivate your account and your identity is verified, we will cease to display your personal data on the Services, but your obligations under the Subscription Agreement may still apply. Please be aware that while this information will no longer be accessible to someone using your account over the Internet, it will be retained for the period of time required by the law in backup media. We will not delete information that we believe is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, or to enforce our agreements.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California law, a California resident with whom AdminaHealth has an established relationship has the right to request certain information with respect to any personal information AdminaHealth may have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, and the identities of those third parties, within the immediately preceding calendar year, subject to certain exceptions. In response to a written request, AdminaHealth is allowed to provide a cost-free means to opt out of such sharing.
Since AdminaHealth does not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, it is not necessary for us to establish this procedure; however, if you do not want AdminaHealth to use your personal information to promote our products or services please follow the cost-free Opt-Out procedures in this policy.
Transfer of Information to the United States
Information About Children
The Services are not directed to children under the age of 18 years. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone whom we know to be under the age of 18. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 18 and has registered or otherwise provided personally identifiable information, we will cancel the corresponding registration and remove his or her personally identifiable information.
Links to Other Materials
If you do not agree to any modifications to this Policy, your sole recourse is to immediately stop all use of the Services. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of any modifications to this Policy will constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy. Please note that none of our employees or agents has the authority to vary any of our Policies.